Tuesday 17 May 2016

Strawberry & Banana Spring Smoothie

Anyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely love to cook so I decided to start a new series of my favorite recipes on my blog, I will share my personal favourites from smoothies to cupcakes to dinner date ideas that I love to make!

I made a yummy spring smoothie this week and thought I would share it with you all!

Strawberry & Banana Spring Smoothie:

3 Strawberries
1 Banana
1 cup of orange juice
1 cup of ice




Combine in the blender for approximately 2 minutes. 

It is yummy and filling!

Perfect for Spring!


Love
Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Bridal Shower Dreams Are Made Of!

I could not have asked for a more beautiful and special bridal shower! When S's aunt and cousin offered to host a bridal shower for us...