Wednesday 12 October 2016

Mrs. Cargo

30th of September 2016 was officially the greatest day of my life.

When S and I got engaged we decided that we would have a intimate ceremony this year and then follow it with a bigger celebration next year so that guests from South Africa would have enough notice to plan.

 My mom had been in Michigan for a week at this point and one of my close friend who is currently studying at Harvard was able to fly into Michigan.

The day was nothing shy of perfect. S and I didn't see each other from Thursday night and he left early to spend the morning with his parents and get his hair cut. I had breakfast with my mom and then left to get my hair and make up done.

I had a great FaceTime with my sister back in South Africa who was able to calm my nerves and remind me not to cry too much cause my make up would be ruined. I was an emotional mess all day thinking about how excited I was to marry my best friend.

Five-thirty approached and it was time to jump in the limo and make my way over to Heritage Park in the pouring rain which was proving that it would not let up but it surprisingly did not matter!

Walking down the pathway to the gazebo and seeing S for the first time was truly spectacular and something I will forever cherish! We exchanged vows in the most intimate perfect way and we were then pronounced as husband and wife which is a surreal feeling which is I will never forget.

We ended the night with a great dinner downtown with the stunning views of Canada in the background.

We have been married for almost two weeks and my oh my it is officially the greatest feeling in the world.



My heart










Family 


Cargo Party of 4
The Cargo's!!
Love
Bronwyn

1 comment:

What Bridal Shower Dreams Are Made Of!

I could not have asked for a more beautiful and special bridal shower! When S's aunt and cousin offered to host a bridal shower for us...