Friday 20 January 2017

Celebrating the Cargo's

Wedding planning is in full swing!

The celebration is just over 9 months away, S and I are so excited to be able to the opportunity to have a "second wedding".

The second wedding was always in the plan but I do not believe I was aware at how important it will be, not only for us but all those who love us. S and I had the most amazing day last year, it was exactly what we wanted and I will never ever forget it. If you missed it, you can read it here.

Back to the planning and the update.

To be honest, I had no idea how much work would go into planning a wedding and I am learning everyday.

I got a wonderful planner for Christmas which is one of the best things for me. It helps me to have everything in one place as well provide great information as to what is required.



Save the Dates have been printed and delivered and I am so excited to share them as we decided to go for something different from a collage of us printed on plain paper - as soon as they have been sent I will post a preview here.

The picture we chose. 

My wonderful S gifted me my wedding dress which I bought last year and it is exactly what I wanted. I must have visited at least 5 shops and tried on 20 dresses and it was the first dress that I had every single element that I wanted and I didn't want to change a single thing. When people say that you know when its the dress, you really do!

We have booked the entertainment for the wedding and I am so excited. My sweet mother in law arranged it for us and I am so glad that she did. It truly is going to be a fun night with tons of dancing!

We are currently in the process of meeting with photographers which is a lot more intense than I was aware but its so important! The photos that we have will be our constant reminder of our wedding and will make going down memory lane that much easier!


Snapshot at celebrating S's birthday. 




Love
Bronwyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Bridal Shower Dreams Are Made Of!

I could not have asked for a more beautiful and special bridal shower! When S's aunt and cousin offered to host a bridal shower for us...