Sunday 5 March 2017

Save The Dates

A wedding project that I had so much fun working on was definitely our Save The Dates.

I looked at a ton of different ideas online and spoke to Mother in Law and together we decided that a magnet was definitely something that we were interested in. When the discussion of size came up, I thought that a small business card size would be best cause I am certain that no one wants a huge magnet of S and I on their fridge for 6 months! :)

We visited a local stationery shop here in Ferndale and discussed options and pick out our favorite one. The next step was the wording and picture that we wanted. We decided on Celebrate as it follows our theme of "Celebrating the Cargos" perfectly. I really like that there was an option to include a picture of the two of us and it was a no brainer! We both loved the black and white picture that we took at our ceremony last year under the umbrella so that was easy!

We didn't want to crowd the magnet with too many details as it would be too cluttered, so a magnet card was the perfect choice to just add the extra details.



Magnet Street was this great online company that I found that is a one stop shop for everything stationery. It was so easy and efficient to design the card with the colors of the wedding while not being to big and bulky. We were given a great stamp with our address on it so that was great and mad the assembly so much easier!





I did the labels myself and printed them at the local FedEx which was so easy and I was able to print 3 copies so we have them already done for the wedding invitations.

The Save the Date card has been described as the introduction to the wedding and provides the first taste for the guests. I hope that they create an excitement for the wedding cause I know that The Cargo's couldn't be more excited to celebrate our special day with everyone!!





Love
Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Bridal Shower Dreams Are Made Of!

I could not have asked for a more beautiful and special bridal shower! When S's aunt and cousin offered to host a bridal shower for us...