Monday 9 May 2016

Indianapolis

What an amazing weekend I just had! 

One of my favorite things to do is to travel, it's one of the main reasons I moved to the States. Thankfully my amazing fiancé loves to travel too. 

We have visited a number of states together and the latest one on our list was Indianapolis, Indiana. 

We were visiting a friend of Stephen's for his 30th birthday, traveling from New York started off with a delay due to terrible weather but I thankfully made it! It was so exciting to see Stephen cause after only 8 days I missed him terribly! 

We went to Charleston's for lunch which was divine! We spent the day catching up and officially meeting his friends.

The evening activities included a trip to a brewery which was definitely not my thing - I wish I liked beer but I don't! It got amazing praise from everyone else! Dinner was at a yummy Italian restaurant followed by drinks downtown. 







The trip ended with a 5 hour drive back to Michigan so that we could spend Mothers Day with my future Mother in law which was a treat! I also miss my mom a little extra on Mothers Day, as I not quite accustomed to missing them yet! 





It's safe to say wedding planning is officially underway! More on that soon! 

What another amazing weekend! 

Love
Bronwyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Bridal Shower Dreams Are Made Of!

I could not have asked for a more beautiful and special bridal shower! When S's aunt and cousin offered to host a bridal shower for us...