Saturday 4 June 2016

Philly & Bridesmaids

The City of Brotherly Love served as the latest city on the adventure of S and B!

A 3 day weekend lends itself perfectly for an opportunity to take visit a new place (for S) and partake in our favorite activities - traveling!

Last year I was fortunate to visit Philadelphia to see Taylor Swift live which was a phenomenal trip and S has yet to travel to Philadelphia so it was a perfect option! 

Our hotel was located in Center City right near Logan Square and I could not say enough amazing things about Embassy Suites, definitely one of my favorite places we have stayed and we have stayed at a ton! 

We immersed ourselves as both locals and tourists from visiting The Mint, Besty Ross House, Liberty Bell, Logan Square and enjoying local cuisines (Philly Cheesesteaks!) at local recommendations. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the trip!






In wedding planning news two major elements have been checked off the list! 

S and I booked my mom's air ticket from Johannesburg to Detroit for our civil ceremony! 109 days and counting! I also asked my nearest and dearest girls to be my bridesmaids and I couldn't be more excited that I will have the best girls by my side when I marry my soul mate!


Love
Bronwyn




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What Bridal Shower Dreams Are Made Of!

I could not have asked for a more beautiful and special bridal shower! When S's aunt and cousin offered to host a bridal shower for us...